- To provide a sound Islamic Education to children from 5 yrs to 12 yrs old and to help them develop a sense of belonging to the Muslim Community.
- To nurture the student’s personality towards the best moral conduct, healthy attitudes and self-discipline in accordance with the teaching of the Quran and Sunnah and to encourage him/her to develop as responsible citizens, contributing to the well-being of society and of humankind in general.
- To enable students to fulfil their obligation to worship Allah in the manner that the Quran and Allah’s messenger have prescribed.
- Information for the new September 2020 term (PDF)
- Latest Timetable (PDF)
- Aims and Objectives (PDF)
- Online Home Learning
- Charity event on JustGiving